Thank you for visiting the BAM Agricultural Solutions Website (the “Website”). The Website is offered as an information service. We at BAM Agricultural Solutions want each visitor to the Website (“you”) to have a useful and informative visit, and we have established the following Terms of Service and Conditions of Use (“Agreement”) so that we (each) know what to expect from each other.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY. THIS IS A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND BAM AGRICULTURAL SOLUTIONS. IN USING THE WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS SET FORTH HEREIN.
Except for public domain materials, this Website is protected by intellectual property laws, including but not limited to U.S. copyright laws. You expressly acknowledge and agree that the content accessible within the Website is the proprietary information of the BAM Agricultural Solutions and its content providers, and that BAM Agricultural Solutions and its content providers retain all right, title, and interest in the content. You have a nonexclusive, nontransferable, limited, revocable right to use the Website solely for your personal educational and informational use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any part of the Website, except as allowed herein, is strictly prohibited without our express prior written consent.
You are granted a limited license to print copies of any content posted at the Website, but only for your personal use. Except as expressly provided, all rights are reserved. Among other things, except to the extent required for the limited purpose of reviewing material on our Website, electronic reproduction, adaptation, distribution, performance or display is prohibited. Changes to author attribution or copyright notices are prohibited. Use of any of our trademarks as meta tags on any other website is also strictly prohibited. You may not display the Website or portions thereof by framing or in any other manner without our express written permission. You may, however, establish ordinary non‑commercial links to our Website without our written permission. You agree to cooperate with us to cause all unauthorized co‑branding, framing or linking to immediately cease.
Operating Policies and Conduct Guidelines.
You agree to comply with the operating policies and conduct guidelines set forth herein, which are the rules that govern your use of the Website as they are amended from time to time. Your failure to observe any of the limitations or obligations may under certain circumstances, result in civil or criminal liability.
Your privilege to use this Website and contribute to online discussions, to the extent available, depends on your compliance with these operating policies and conduct guidelines. We may revoke your privileges to use all or a portion of this Website and/or take any other appropriate measures to enforce these policies and guidelines if violations are brought to our attention.
You acknowledge that all comments or content posted, emailed, or otherwise transmitted to or on this Website, whether posted at our request or voluntarily, and whether publicly posted or privately transmitted (collectively, the “Postings”), are the sole responsibility of the person who made such Postings. This means that you are entirely responsible for all Postings that you post, email or otherwise transmit to this Website. We do not control the Postings posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted on our Website by others and, as such, we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Postings. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any Postings (other than for content developed by us), including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Postings, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Postings posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted to or through this Website.
By using this Website, you agree not to:
- disrupt or intercept the information posted on this Website;
- circumvent any security features of this Website;
- intercept or attempt to intercept email or other private communications not intended for you;
- upload files that contain a virus or corrupted data;
- use the Website in a manner that adversely affects the availability of its resources to other Website users.
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any postings or other materials that are unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable (in our sole discretion);
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any postings or other materials that infringe upon any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of privacy or publicity or other proprietary rights of any party;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of commercial solicitation;
- solicit, collect or post personal data or attempt to solicit, collect or post personal data about other users of the Website, including user names or passwords; or access or attempt to access another user’s account without his or her consent; or
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, any regulations having the force of law.
By using this Website, you agree to abide by all applicable, local, state, federal and international laws, rules and regulations.